Your personal data is very important, and any information collected will be treated responsibly. The Sponsor of the study, Avillion, whose registered office is located at Bond Avillion 2 Development LP, St. George’s Place, Nerine House, St. Peter Port, Guernsey, GY13ZG.
Avillion undertakes to strictly comply with its obligations under all applicable laws and regulations, including, but not limited to, the European Union (EU), the European Economic Area (EEA) and their Member States, applicable to the processing of this data, including the General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679 (GDPR).
-How do we protect your personal information?
Avillion treats your personal data in a confidential manner and uses at least the same level of care in safeguarding your personal data it uses with its own confidential information of similar nature. Your personal data are contained behind secured networks and are only accessible by limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
According to the GDPR, you have the following rights:
- Information. You have the right to be informed about the processing of your personal data.
- Access. You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, and, where that is the case, all necessary information to make the process transparent
- Rectification. You have the right to require rectification of inaccurate data about you
- Restrict processing. You have the right to restrict processing of data under certain specified circumstances
- Data portability. You have the right to request for the receipt or the transfer to another organization, in a machine-readable form, of your personal data
- Object to processing. You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to the processing of your data.
- Right to withdraw consent. When you have given your explicit consent for the processing of your data (photographs), you can withdraw it at any time without justification.
- If you would like to exercise your rights, please let us know by contacting our DPO, Nicole Rensonnet, +44 56 0375 0073 or at PT027@mydata-trust.info
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with your local Data Protection Authority or to the Data Protection Authority where the alleged infringement took place.
Bond Avillion 2 Development LP (Avillion)
St. George’s Place,
St. Peter Port,